As pump systems operate over time they can lose efficiency, or even fail, due to many causes, including:
1. Bent or broken drive shafts
2. Loose impellers
3. Worn and/or pitted impeller surfaces
4. Faulty bearings
5. Compromised seals.
Specifically, we service
1. line-shaft turbine pumps
2. submersible pumps
3. low-lift pumps
4. vertical and horizontal booster pumps.
Rebuild services offered by Eaton Pumps include:
1. re-machining of pump bowls and impeller skirts
2. installation of new drive shafts, bearings and seals
3. surface coating.
Eaton Drilling Co Inc in Woodland, Contractor license (133783), A General Contractor, C-57 Well Drilling and C-61 Specialty services in California, also other trades Nevada and Oregon. Our equipment conforms to current air quality standards.
Address: 20 West Kentucky Ave, Woodland Ca 95695/ PH: 530.662.6795